Our integrated care team includes nurse midwives and doctors specializing in obstetrics and gynecology, as well as Community Health Workers available to share education and guidance for women’s health, breastfeeding, and prenatal care.
Please note that not all services are available at all locations, or at all times.
Women’s Health Services:
- Breast Health Screenings and Exams
- Menstrual Concerns, PMS, and PMDD
- Hormonal Concerns
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Infections and Incontinence
- Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Vaginitis and Infection
- Routine Cancer Screenings
- Contraception & Family Planning
- Breast Feeding
- Pregnancy and Childbirth Education and Counseling
- Perinatal Support Services
- Safe, Confidential, and Nonjudgmental Care.