Hawaiʻi Island Community Health Centerʻs integrated care team, including medical and behavioral health staff, is here to help. Quitting or cutting back on tobacco or nicotine products will help your long-term health and protect you and your ‘ohana.
Please note that not all services are available at all locations, or at all times.
To get help,
East Side Tobacco Cessation
Hilo, Keaau, Pahoa, and Kau
West Side Tobacco Cessation
Waikoloa, Kealakehe, Kailua-Kona, and Kealakekua
Teen Vaping Education
Check out this FREE online program for teen vaping education
- Register online here: https://mededucation.stanford.edu/vaping-prevention-registration/
- Complete all activities and knowledge assessments
- Celebrate a job well done!
Tobacco Cessation Program:
- Free Quit Kit
- Individual Counseling/Therapy
- Group Counseling/Therapy
- Specialized Support for Pregnant Tobacco/Nicotine Users
- Medication treatment for tobacco-related disorders
- Assistance Stopping or Cutting Back
- Free Nicotine Replacement Therapy (i.e., patches or gum)
- Individual and Group Nicotine Cessation Therapy
- Support for People in All Stages of Recovery
- Safe, Confidential, and Non Judgemental Care