Upcoming Narcan Distribution Events:
In an effort to keep our community safe the taskforce is distributing Narcan, a nasal spray that helps to reverse an opioid overdose. Narcan is safe to administer and can save a life.
- Saturday, November 26
- 9 am-1 pm
- Kona Commons Shopping Center
- Saturday, December 3
- 9 am-1 pm
- Hilo Civic Grounds
- Kaʻū and Waimea events coming in January 2023
Questions? Contact Kimo Alameda at 808-345-9280
Can’t Attend one of these events?
Narcan can also be ordered through our taskforce partners at the Hawaiʻi Health and Harm Reduction Center. Click the button below to order your Free Overdose Prevention Kit.
HICHC Substance Use Treatment Resources:
- Individual Counseling/Therapy
- Case Management Services
- Medication treatment for alcohol, opioid, and tobacco-related disorders
- Medication management of withdrawal symptoms
- Assistance with treatment referrals for higher levels of care
- Ambulatory Detoxification Protocols
- Assistance for stopping or cutting back on substances
- Free nicotine replacement therapy (i.e., patches or gum)
- Individual and Group Nicotine Cessation Therapy
- Support for People in All Stages of Recovery
- Safe, Confidential, and Non Judgemental Care