Please note that not all services are available at all locations, or at all times.
Street Medicine Outreach is held monthly in Hilo and Kona.
Street Medicine Services:
- Wound Care and Injury Assessment
- Scheduling Same-Day Appointments
- Case Management Services
- Medical Consultation and Advice
- Behavioral Health Consultation and Appointments
- Hygiene and Food Item Donations
- COVID-19 Vaccination
- Connection to Services, including: insurance enrollment, housing, food assistance, legal aid, and more.
- Information on medication treatment for alcohol, opioid, and tobacco-related disorders
- Assistance with treatment referrals for higher levels of care
- Safe, Confidential, and Non Judgmental Care