Street Medicine Outreach
We provide monthly Street Medicine Outreach to better serve our unhoused community members. This important service brings a team of medical providers, behavioral health case managers, and other members of our integrated team out into the field to provide care and access to services for those who may not otherwise know that help is available.
Please note that not all services are available at all locations, or at all times.
Street Medicine Outreach is held monthly in Hilo and Kona.
Street Medicine Services:
- Wound Care and Injury Assessment
- Scheduling Same-Day Appointments
- Case Management Services
- Medical Consultation and Advice
- Behavioral Health Consultation and Appointments
- Hygiene and Food Item Donations
- COVID-19 Vaccination
- Connection to Services, including: insurance enrollment, housing, food assistance, legal aid, and more.
- Information on medication treatment for alcohol, opioid, and tobacco-related disorders
- Assistance with treatment referrals for higher levels of care
- Safe, Confidential, and Non Judgmental Care