School Based Health Centers
Our School Based Health Centers (SBHCs) are a doctor’s office inside of your child’s school. The goal is to provide care that is in addition to the care received at their medical home/doctor’s office, not to replace that routine care.
This is a chance for children who don’t otherwise have access to care to receive it easily in the school setting. We also hope to reduce the time away from school and the Parent’s work by providing students with the convenience of a clinic at school.
Please note that not all services are available at all locations, or at all times.
SBHC Forms & Information
- SBHC Announcement
- SBHC Registration Form
- To submit paper form, bring to a participating school’s admin office.
- Fillable SBHC Registration Form
- To submit this fillable form, email it to medical.records@HICommunityHealthCenter.org
- SBHC FAQ
School Based Services:
- Well Child Exams
- Sport Physicals
- Acute Care Visits (sick visits, injuries, etc.)
- Chronic Care Visits (asthma, ADHD, allergy shots, etc.)
- Behavioral Health Care
- Dental Services
- Honaunau Elementary
- Kealakehe Elementary
- Kealakehe Intermediate