Our highly qualified Behavioral Health team includes skilled psychologists and clinical social workers, working side by side with your primary care provider, offering integrated care that treats the whole person and offers support to patients managing their health conditions. Our providers are trained to assess and treat an array of emotional and behavioral difficulties and offer services for children, adolescents, adults, and families.
Please note that not all services are available at all locations, or at all times.
- Screening Patients for Stressors and Mental Health Conditions
- Providing Immediate Support and/or Referrals When Needed
- Behavioral Health Counseling
- Substance Use Treatment
- Crisis Support
- Linkage to Community Resources
- Collaborative Medical Appointments to Address Behavior Change Related to Care
- Tobacco Cessation
- Treatment and Support for Common Diagnoses, Including but not Limited To:
- Chronic Pain
- Grief and Loss
- Substance Use
- Stress and Anger
- Anxiety and Depression
- Bipolar Disorder
- Safe, Confidential, and Nonjudgmental Care
Patients must have a primary care provider at Hawaii Island Community Health Center to access our Behavioral Health Services.