Welcome to MyChart
Hawaiʻi Island Community Health Center’s new patient record system, MyChart, puts everything you need to manage your health at your fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Use your computer, tablet, or smartphone to access your records and communicate with your care team.
Please note, messages sent in MyChart will receive a response within 72 business hours. If your request is urgent, please call us at 808-333-3600. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
MyChart is powered by HCNetwork, our network support partner.
To access MyChart, you will leave Hawaiʻi Island Community Health Center’s website, the HCNetwork site is safe and secure.
Managing your Health with MyChart
- View your health record or visit summaries.
- Download or send copies of your records.
- Keep track of routine care and receive reminders.
Make Appointments Easier
- Request an appointment through MyChart (no need to call!)
- Cancel or request changes to appointments in MyChart
- Complete the E-check in process from home to save time when you arrive, you can even fill out documents in advance.
- Send non-urgent messages to your care team.
- Please note, messages sent in MyChart will receive a response within 72 business hours.
- If your request is urgent, please call us at 808-333-3600.
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
- Ask questions and request referrals or appointments.
- Some referral or appointment requests will require an in-person visit.
Connect and Share
- Friends and Family Access allows you to manage your children or family members’ care all from one account.
- Link Health Accounts, MyChart is the system used by The Queen’s Health System, Hawaiʻi Pacific Health, Aliʻi Health, Kona Community Hospital, and many major health networks.
- You can link your accounts to see information from other healthcare organizations all in one place.
- Learn how to link your accounts (video)
- The first time you link your accounts, it is easier if you can do it from a computer using the link above.
- Important: You will still have separate login username and passwords for each of your linked MyChart Accounts. As you go through the process of linking accounts, please make note of your login information wherever you save your passwords, so that you know which to use.
Need Help with MyChart?
- We’re here to help!
- Reach out to our dedicated MyChart support team via email at MyChartSupport@HICommunityHealthCenter.org
- Due to the volume of inquiries, please expect to receive follow up within 3 business days.
- If your request is urgent or time sensitive, please call our call center at 808-333-3600 for a quick response. As always, if you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.